- 8 new season wild garlic sausages
- 200g Garafalo traditional spaghetti
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 small handful wild garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbps Mutti tomato paste
- 2 tins Mutti chopped tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Dorset Sea Salt
- Rooted Spices Tellicherry black pepper
- White Lake English Pecorino
Heat a large heavy based frying pan on the stove with a splash of olive oil and a good sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Fry the sausages until they have got colour, continue to cook for 5 minutes, then remove and set aside.
Add the onions, wild garlic to the same pan and cook until soft.
Add the tomato paste, stir in.
Add 2 tins of tomatoes, stir well.
Add another decent splash of olive oil.
Cook slowly, reducing the sauce by half and stirring frequently, which will take approx 20 mins.
Add the sausages back to the pan, turn the heat down to lightly simmer and stir occasionally.
In a separate pan, add the spaghetti to salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
Drain the spaghetti, stir into the pasta and serving with a good amount of finely grated English pecorino.