One of our favourite new products this year has to be our Wild Garlic & Jalapeño hot sauce so we thought we’d show you a nice way to use it. It’s a great store cupboard standby for when you want a little heat but don’t have fresh chillies to hand. The Jalapeños are fermented which helps to develop depth of flavour.
- 2 tbsp - Wild Garlic & Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- A good handful of coriander leaves finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 50ml of rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
Be warned this is seriously addictive, great for dipping and drizzling.
- Handful of fresh coriander (stalks and all)
- 4 tbsp good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Wild Garlic & Jalapeño Hot Sauce (more if you like it hot)
- 20g finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp salt
Serve with everything, makes a great potato salad!